Cochin Special Economic Zone (CSEZ) invited application for recruitment to 02 posts of Assistant Development Commissioner & Special Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Assistant Development Commissioner: 01 Post
- Special Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Development Commissioner: Possessing two years experience in the held & Industrial Development or Foreign Trade (Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment n the same or some other organization or department of Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt & application)
- Special Officer: A pass in the subordinate accounts service or equivalent examination conducted by any one of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government. Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts work conducted by Institute or Secretarial Training and Management or equivalent.
- Assistant Development Commissioner: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Special Officer: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Cochin Special Economic Zone, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kakkanad, Cochin-682037 within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.