CSIR – Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), Jharkhand invited applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 6 various posts. Candidates can send their filled up forms before 31 August 2015.
Details of Posts
1) Technical Assistant Gr.III: Candidate should have completed Graduation in 1st Class B.Sc with B. Lib. Sc/ Ist Class B.Sc in Chemistry with one year diploma in Industrial Chemistry/Instrumental Techniques/ Analytical Chemistry/Analytical Instrumentation/Industrial Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Technology from a recognized institute or organization./ Ist Class B.Sc in Physics with one year diploma in Material Sciences/Instrumental techniques from a recognized institute or organization.
2) Assistant (General) Gr.III: Candidate should have completed 10+2 /XII or its equivalent and should typing speed of 35/30 W.P.M. in English/Hindi on Computer.
3) Junior Stenographer: Candidate should have completed 10+2 /XII or its equivalent and should have typing speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and a computer typing speed of 40/35 W.P.M. in English/Hindi.
Below 33 years
1) Technical Assistant Gr.III: Rs.9300- 34800/- (PB-2) Rs.4200/. Total Emolument including HRA (approx): Rs.33100/-
2) Technical Assistant Gr.III: Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-1) Rs.1900/. Total Emolument including HRA (approx): Rs.18500/-
3) Junior Stenographer: Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-1) Rs.2400. Total Emolument including HRA (approx): Rs.23000/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the duly completed application to Controller Of Administration, Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road,Dhanbad-826 015 (Jharkhand) on or before 31 August 2015 by Registered/Speed post only.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.