CSIR – Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), Jharkhand invited applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 6 various posts. Candidates can send their filled up forms before 31 August 2015.
Details of Posts
1) Technical Assistant Gr.III: Candidate should have completed Graduation in 1st Class B.Sc with B. Lib. Sc/ Ist Class B.Sc in Chemistry with one year diploma in Industrial Chemistry/Instrumental Techniques/ Analytical Chemistry/Analytical Instrumentation/Industrial Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Technology from a recognized institute or organization./ Ist Class B.Sc in Physics with one year diploma in Material Sciences/Instrumental techniques from a recognized institute or organization.
2) Assistant (General) Gr.III: Candidate should have completed 10+2 /XII or its equivalent and should typing speed of 35/30 W.P.M. in English/Hindi on Computer.
3) Junior Stenographer: Candidate should have completed 10+2 /XII or its equivalent and should have typing speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and a computer typing speed of 40/35 W.P.M. in English/Hindi.
Below 33 years
1) Technical Assistant Gr.III: Rs.9300- 34800/- (PB-2) Rs.4200/. Total Emolument including HRA (approx): Rs.33100/-
2) Technical Assistant Gr.III: Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-1) Rs.1900/. Total Emolument including HRA (approx): Rs.18500/-
3) Junior Stenographer: Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-1) Rs.2400. Total Emolument including HRA (approx): Rs.23000/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the duly completed application to Controller Of Administration, Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road,Dhanbad-826 015 (Jharkhand) on or before 31 August 2015 by Registered/Speed post only.
Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Hindu University Recruitment 2019: Apply for 7 Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Housekeeper Posts, 10th pass can apply
ICMR NARFBR Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 24 UDC, MTS, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
SVSP, Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for 04 Junior House Physicians Posts