CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory, Pune invited applications for filling up the posts of “Sophisticated Microscope Operator cum Maintenance” purely on temporary or Contractual Basis for the period of 06 (six) months. The posts are for the work relating to Operation and Maintenance or Repairing of TEM, ESEM, HRTEM and AFM for Sophisticated Microscope Facility (SMF). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Posts: Sophisticated Microscope Operator cum Maintenance
No. of Posts: 04 (Four).
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/ Physics/ Electronics or equivalent from a recognized University and 05 years of work experience in the relevant field. Or
- BE or Diploma in the concerned field with at least 03 years of work experience.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 28 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualification, Experience and performance in Practical Test with the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed formatalong with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Controller of Administration, CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008”on or before20 October 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.