CSIR – National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), New Delhi invites Online applications from eligible candidates, for the posts of ‘Scientist/ Senior Scientist’. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 24 August 2015 up to 05:30 PM.
• Opening Date for Submission of Online Application : 01 August 2015.
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 24 August 2015 up to 05:30 PM.
• Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy & Documents : 31 August 2015 up to 05:30 PM.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: “Scientist/ Senior Scientist”
• No. of Posts : 02
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Ph.D. in the appropriate discipline from the recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
• For Post of Scientist: 32 years.
• For Post of Senior Scientist: 37 years.
• For Post of Scientist: Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
• For Post of Senior Scientist: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the NISCAIR’s Websites www.niscair.res.in on or before 24 August 2015 up to 05:30 PM. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference. Candidate must submit the filled in Application Form along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph (if reqd.) with Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Administrative Officer, National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), Pusa Campus, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110 012” on or before 31 August 2015 up to 05:30 PM.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.