CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Junior Assistant and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 30 August 2016.
Advertisement No. 4/2016
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 30 August 2016
CSIR-CDRI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Project Junior Assistant: 03 posts
- Project Assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CDRI Project Junior Assistant & Project Assistant Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Junior Assistant: MSc in Statistics/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Life Science with minimum 55% marks OR B.Pharm.
- Project Assistant: B.Tech (IT/Computer Science)/MCA with minimum 55% marks & two years experience in Network (LAN/WAN) management and preferably CCNA certified OR M.Tech (IT/Computer Science) with 55% marks and preferably CCNA certified.
- Project Junior Assistant: Maximum 30 years
- Project Assistant: Maximum 35 years
Selection Procedure for CSIR-CDRI Project Junior Assistant & Project Assistant Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-CDRI Project Junior Assistant & Project Assistant Jobs:
The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview along with Original certificates as well as attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) experience certificate, publication, if any and recent passport size photograph etc. on 30 August 2016 at 9:00 a.m. at CDRI New Campus, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031.