CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Job Notification: CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) invited applications for the post of Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Junior Assistant and Project JRF. The candidates eligible for the post can register online on or before 23 March 2016.
Advertisement No. 1/2016
- Opening Date for Registration for Online Application: 9 March 2016
- Closing Date for Registration for Online application: 23 March 2016
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29 & 30 March 2016
CSIR-CDRI Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Fellow: 8 posts
- Project Assistant: 4 posts
- Project JRF: 3 posts
- Project Junior Assistant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CDRI Various Project Staff posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Fellow: MSc in Botany/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemistry or B.Pharma in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or B.Pharma in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Technology or B.Tech (CS)/MCA.
- Project Assistant: MSc in Biotechnology/Life Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry or B.Pharma in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Project JRF: MSc in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry or M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Project Junior Assistant: MSc in Life Sciences.
Age Limit for Various Project Staff posts: Maximum 28 years for all posts
Selection Process for CSIR-CDRI Various Project Staff posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-CDRI Various Project Staff posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online and attend interview along with print out of online signed application form, Original certificates as well as self-attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation & date of birth certificate, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) experience certificate, publication, if any and recent passport size photograph etc on 29 & 30 March 2016 at CSIR Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031.