CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh Job Notification: CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh has invited applications for the Group III Technical Staff posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2019.
- Start Date of Application: 15 November 2019
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 15 December 2019 upto 5:00 pm
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Chandigarh Group III Technical Staff Vacancy Details
- Senior Medical Officer (2), Grade III (5): 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer (2), Grade III (5): 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer (1), Grade III (4): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 24 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 15 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Group III Technical Staff Job
- Senior Medical Officer (2), Grade III (5): MBBS with MD from a recognized University/Institute and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Senior Technical Officer (2), Grade III (5): B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks and Five years of proven experience in terms of Prototype Development/Patent/Publication dealing with design of experimental set-up in the area of measurement and characterization of Optical Fibers & Optoelectronic Devices.
- Senior Technical Officer (1), Grade III (4): B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks and Two years of Industrial/R&D experience in Instrumentation.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Instrument Technology/Advanced Diploma in Die & Mould Making or equivalent of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in diploma course or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the area/field of Mechanical Engineering.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
a. Eligible applicants are required to apply online only through our website http://www.csio.res.in. The candidates are not required to submit to CSIR-CSIO either by post or by hand the print outs of their online applications or any other document. They are advised to keep with them print out of online application along with documents for reference and verification at later stage.
b. If the applicant does not have a valid email ID, he/she should create a new valid email ID before applying online.
c. Online Application will be available on our website http://www.csio.res.in during 15 November 2019 to 15 December 2019 upto 5.00 PM.
d. Before applying online, the applicants are advised to read the instructions for online application form carefully.