CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant (Gen) Grade III, Assistant (S&P) Grade III and Junior Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 May 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 29 May 2015
Detail of Vacancies
- Assistant (Gen) Grade III: 4 Posts
- Assistant (S&P) Grade III: 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer: 5 Posts
- Assistant Grade III: Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400/-
- Assistant Grade III: 12th passed or its equivalent and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Junior Stenographer: 12th passed or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in short hand with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Below 28 years of age
- Assistant Grade III: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, typing test (qualifying in nature) and interview.
- Junior Stenographer: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive proficiency test in English shorthand and typing speed on computer in English/Hindi.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with self attested copies of educational certificates, mark-sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, application fee etc should reach to the office of the Director, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu-180 001 on or before 29 May 2015.