CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 18 June 2014. CSIR-SERC is one of the national laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India. CSIR-SERC has built-up excellent facilities and expertise for the analysis, design and testing of structures and structural components. It acts as a clearing house for the latest available knowledge and develops know-how on design and construction of all types of structure.
- Last Date for online Application forms: 18 June 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 June 2014
Name of the posts:
- Technical Assistant (Unreserved): 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Scheduled Caste): 1 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
Candidate should be 12th passed with Science subjects followed by Diploma in Electronics and Communication in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent.
- Technical Assistant (Unreserved): Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 18 June 2014.
- Technical Assistant (Scheduled Caste): Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 33 years as on 18 June 2014.
- General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand draft of Rs.100 drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of the Director, CSIR-SERC, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/PH (PWD)/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test / interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website before 18 June 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be considered.
- This computer generated application (Print‐out) duly accompanied by attested copies of the matriculation/SSLC as proof of age/degree/provisional degree certificate, copies of mark sheets for all the semesters/years, SC/ST/OBC certificate(s), work experience certificates, testimonials etc. along with recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft should be sent to “THE CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE, CSIR CAMPUS, POST BAG NO.8287, CSIR Road, TARAMANI, CHENNAI 600 113’ on or before 30 June 2014.
- Candidate should mention “Application for the post of Technical Assistant” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.