CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellows, Date entry operator and Field helper cum Animal attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 October 2013. Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (now Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya) was established on 1 November 1978. The University has been given the mandate for making provision for imparting education in agriculture and other allied branches of learning, furthering the advancement of learning and prosecution of research and undertaking extension of such sciences, especially to the rural people of Himachal Pradesh.
• Last Date for receipt of Application form: 5 October 2013
• Date & Time of Interview: 7 October 2013 at 11: AM
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Research Fellows: 2 Posts
• Date entry operator: 1 Post
• Field helper cum Animal attendant: 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 4 Posts
• Male candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years for post no. 1 & 2.
• Female candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years for post no. 1 & 2.
• Age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable for SC/ST candidates.
• Age relaxation of 3 years would be applicable for OBC candidates.
• Junior Research Fellows: Candidates should be BVSc and AH.
• Date entry operator: Candidates should be BCA or BSc in IT or BSc in Computer Science or Graduate with 1 year diploma in computer.
• Field helper cum Animal attendant: Candidates should be 12th class passed.
• Junior Research Fellows: Rs. 12000/- per month + HRA
• Date entry operator: Rs. 8000/- per month + HRA
• Field helper cum Animal attendant: Rs. 6000/- per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
• The interested candidates may apply on plain paper.
• The application should contain the following information on plain paper: Post applied for, Fathers name , Mothers name, Date of Birth, Permanent address, address for correspondence, educational qualification & experience (if any) and it should be reached to the address given below before 5 October 2013.
Professor & Head Department of Veterinary Surgery and Radiology,
DGCN, COVAS, OSKHPKV,
• The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.