CSL Job Notification: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has issued job notification for the posts of Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the online process on or before 10 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 10 December 2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Vacancy Details:
- Assistant General Manager (Operations): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Safety): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (HR&IR): 01 Post
Eligibility for Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist and Other Posts:
- Assistant General Manager (Operations): Degree in Mechanical/Naval Architecture Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University. Candidates should have 15 years post qualification managerial experience in the fields of Shipbuilding/Ship repair/Heavy Engineering /Offshore Fabrication / Other Marine Installations and Marine related Engineering Companies /Government /Semi-Government Companies.
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical): Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with atleast 60% marks from any recognized Institutions /University with minimum 07 years of managerial experience in Ship repair Shipbuilding /Heavy Engineering company/ Offshore Fabrication and Other Marine related companies.
- Deputy Manager (Safety): B.E./B.Tech. degree in engineering or technology in any disciplines with 02 years experience of supervision or management in a factory/production/maintenance or in the safety department OR Degree in Physics and Chemistry with five years of experience in supervision or management in a factory or production or maintenance or in the safety department.
- Deputy Manager (HR&IR): Post Graduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent Degree /Diploma with specialization in Human Resource (HR)/Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management/Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–06 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Jobs 2019:
The interested can candidates can apply through online registration from the official website https://www.cochinshipyard.com/career.htm on or before 10 December 2019. Before filling up the online application, all certificates like educational qualification, experience, caste, age and recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in your system for uploading to the SAP online application portal. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before the filling online applications. Applicants must fill all the details correctly.