Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the examination schedule for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2015. The CTET exam is conducted by CBSE every year for adding newer talents to the teaching sector of the nation. The examination is scheduled to be held next year on 22 February 2015.
The candidates who qualify the exam will be appointed as Primary Level Teacher for Classes I-V or Junior Level Teacher for Classes VI-VIII as per their performance in the written examination.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates can click below at “Apply Online” or can also directly apply at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the Confirmation Page for future reference.
- For Paper–I or Paper–II (one of these): Rs.600 (General/OBC)/Rs.300 (SC/ST/Diff. Abled)
- For Paper–I and Paper–II (both): Rs.1000 (General/OBC)/Rs.500 (SC/ST/Diff. Abled)
The application fee can be submitted through Challan/Debit/Credit Card
Payment of Fees by Challan
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided of the dully complete Application Form/Confirmation Page (also original CBSE copy of Challan, if fees paid through Bank/Post Office Challan)
- Send the application in an envelope super scribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR CTET-FEB 2015” by Registered/Speed Post.
The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092