Currency Note Press, Nasik invited applications for the recruitment of Supervisor Posts. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 5 July 2013. Currency Note Press, Nasik was established in 1928. It was the first printing press for bank notes in India.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 5 July 2013
Name of the Posts:
1. Pre-Printing (Level-I): 03 Posts
2. Design (Level-I): 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
• Candidates maximum age should be 30 years as on 1 July 2013.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• Pre-Printing (Level-I): Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized University/ Institution
• Design (Level-I): Diploma in Fine Arts with specialization in commercial arts from a recognized University/ Institution
• Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nasik Road payable at Nasik.
• SC/ ST are exempted from the fee.
Pay scale: Rs. 12300-25400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Fill the form with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all testimonials with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ________ to the address given below:
Currency Note Press,
Nasik Road- 422101,