Currency Note Press, Nasik notified recruitment of Supervisor Posts 2013
Currency Note Press, Nasik invited applications for the recruitment of Supervisor Posts.
Currency Note Press, Nasik invited applications for the recruitment of Supervisor Posts. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 5 July 2013. Currency Note Press, Nasik was established in 1928. It was the first printing press for bank notes in India.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 5 July 2013
Name of the Posts:
1. Pre-Printing (Level-I): 03 Posts
2. Design (Level-I): 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
• Candidates maximum age should be 30 years as on 1 July 2013.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• Pre-Printing (Level-I): Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized University/ Institution
• Design (Level-I): Diploma in Fine Arts with specialization in commercial arts from a recognized University/ Institution
• Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nasik Road payable at Nasik.
• SC/ ST are exempted from the fee.
Pay scale: Rs. 12300-25400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Fill the form with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all testimonials with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ________ to the address given below:
Currency Note Press,
Nasik Road- 422101,