Quizzes on the Current Affairs section are designed to cover the wide range of national issues, international events, and other information from different segments which are of general human interest. Taking the Current Affairs Quiz for March 2012 will update you on the latest incidents that the world is talking about. The quizzes on Current Affairs will equip you to take all competitive examinations as well.
1. Name the Nobel Peace Prize winner who was named the winner of one of the world's leading religion prizes, Templeton Prize for 2012 by the John Templeton Foundation on 29 March 2012.
a. The Dalai Lama
b. Tawakkol Karman
c. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
d. Baba Ram Dev
2. US Senate on 30 March 2012 confirmed career diplomat as ambassador to India. Identify the person in question.
a. William Clark, Jr.
b. Albert Peter Burleigh
c. Robert Blackwill
d. Nancy Powell
3. Amadou Toumani Toure, who was ousted from his position following a military coup, was the president of _ _ _ _ _ _
4. A former Director of Kashmiri American Council (KAC) was sentenced to two years in prison in a District Court in Eastern District of Virginia. Identify the person the statement is related with.
a. Hafeez Saeed
b. Mushtaq Ahmed
c. David Coleman Headley
d. Gulam Nabi Fai
5. Macky Sall became the new president of Senegal. Sall replaced _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ to the top post.
a. Abdoulaye Wade
b. Naseer Abdullah
c. Erich Sherry
d. None of the above
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .
Science Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 11-March 17
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 11-March 17
Science Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 4-March 10
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 4-March 10