Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Computer Operator, Lower Division Clerks and Peon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days (13 March 2016) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
DCI India Vacancy Details
- Stenographer: 3 Posts
- Computer Operator: 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 5 Posts
- Peon: 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DCI India LDC, Peon & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stenographer: Matriculation or its equivalent and Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and minimum speed of 40 w.p.m. in typing (English).
- Computer Operator: Degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification and a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized board, diploma in computer application and 30 w.p.m. typing speed in English.
- Peon: 8th Class passed from recognized School/Institution.
Age Limit for LDC, Peon & Other Posts
Between 18-27 years for all posts
(Age Relaxation is up to 5 years for Government servants per Government rules)
How to Apply for DCI India LDC, Peon & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Dental Council of India, Aiwan-E-Ghalib Marg, Kotla Road, New Delhi-2. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.