Delhi Judicial Academy invited applications for the post of Chief Administrative Officer, Superintendent and Other posts on Deputation (including short term contract) Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 20 November 2015.
Notification No. : 2015_DJA_/6080/_01
Last Date of Application: 20 November 2015
Delhi Judicial Academy Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts
- Chief Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Superintendent – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 03 Posts
- Library Binder (MTS) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs
- Chief Administrative Officer: Graduate/ Post- Graduate Degree in the respective discipline and PG Diploma in the concerned field.
- Superintendent/ Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Research Assistant: Doctorate Degree in the respective discipline of Law or LLM with good record in Academic and Research.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or higher qualification.
- Library Binder (MTS): Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or ITI Certificate in the respective trade.
Age Limit for Chief Administrative Officer, Superintendent and Other Jobs
Gen: Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD: As per norms.
Age Limit for Research Assistant Job
Gen: 40 years (Maximum Age) as on last date of receipt of application.
OBC: Relaxation of 03 years.
SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years.
PWD: As per norms.
How to Apply for the Delhi Judicial Academy Chief Administrative Officer, Superintendent and Other Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online and send the application along with other necessary documents to Director (Admn.), Delhi Judicial Academy on or before 20 November 2015.