Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) invited online applications for the recruitment of 88 Assistant Manager Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 3 July 2013. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) is a state owned company that operates Delhi Metro in the National Capital Region of India. The DMRC has equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi. DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION was registered on 03 May 1995.
Opening date for online Application Forms: 13 June 2013
Closing date for online Application Forms: 3 July 2013
Date of Payment of Application Fee: 13 June 2013 to 3 July 2013
Last Date for Submission of Printed Application Form: 12 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the post
1) Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom): 04 Posts
2) Assistant Manager (Electrical): 43 Posts
3) Assistant Manager (Civil): 41 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 88
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates must possess B.E /B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil) with at least 70% marks with valid GATE Score.
- Rs.250/- for UR & OBC Categories.
- And SC/ST are required to pay Rs.100/- by using Cash Challan downloadable from the DMRC website.
- Fee must be deposited in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 32091518042 in any branch of State Bank of India.
Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA) Basic Pay + 35 % Perks + prevalent DA in IDA + HRA or lease facility of Rs. 21000/- + Site Allowances as applicable.
Candidates will be selected based on Paragraph Writing, Personal Interview followed by Group Discussion and Medical Examination.
Selected candidates will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 150,000 & Cost of training to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years.
Training & Probation
Selected candidates, on appointment, will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training). During the probation period, the candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply only online mode through the official website “www.delhimetrorail.com” on or before 03 July 2013.
- The candidate after applying online has to send the DMRC registration slip, with ink signature, photograph, thumb impression, declaration, copies of GATE Score card and Gate Registration No., etc, by speed post , to reach the Executive Director(HR) 3rd Floor, Metro Bhavan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001 latest by 12 July 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE