The National Testing Agency, on behalf of the University of Delhi conducts DUET exam and announces DUET result on the official website of NTA dedicated to DUET exam. The COVID crisis in the country has pushed the dates of DU admission season and some changes are expected in the selection process due to the cancellation of 12th Board exam. In this article, candidates will find out the dates and courses that comes under the purview of DUET entrance exam.
On this page, candidates will be intimated about the DUET exam result, once it will be announced by NTA. Candidates can check the result and will also be able to access the direct link to download the DUET result 2021.
DUET entrance exam is conducted to select deserving candidates to certain undergraduate courses. There are overall 12 courses for which the entrance exam will be conducted. Out of the 12 course, for 9 courses, online entrance test were conducted by the NTA. For other courses namely B.A. (Hons.) Music, and, B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education & Sports), aspirants need to appear for the practical test (trials).
DUET Exam - List of Courses To Apply For
The courses for which an aspirant needs to prepare for the entrance are as under:
1. B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics [BA(H) BE]
2. Bachelor of Management Studies [BMS]
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) [BBA (FIA)]
4. B. Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations) [BTech (IT&MI)]
5. B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences [BA(H)HSS]
6. Bachelor of Elementary Education [B.El.Ed]
7. Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports [BSc(PE,HE&S)]
8. B.A. (Hons.) Multimedia and Mass Communication [BA(H) MMC]
9. Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism [FYIPJ]
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted the responsibility of conducting JAT (Joint Admission Test), i.e. the UG entrance test on behalf of DU for admissions to entrance based undergraduate courses.
In order to be eligible to appear for the entrance test, candidates need to fill the online forms released on the online portal of Delhi University (du.ac.in).
DU Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern for various UG courses is mentioned as under:
Aspirants preparing for the courses offered by the Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities such as:
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics,
- Bachelor of Management Studies, and,
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
Need to prepare for the entrance exam as per the test pattern mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (computer-based)
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Type of Questions: Objective (MCQs)
- No. of Questions: 100
- Sections covered in the online exam: The questions will be based on quantitative ability, reasoning and analytical ability, general English, and business and general awareness.
- Marking Scheme: +4 for correct answer; -1 for incorrect option
To know more about DU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021, stay tuned to Delhi University section of jagranjosh.com. and get all the latest updates without missing out on any important event!