Department of Atomic Energy invited applications for the posts of Scientific Officer/C (Medical), Scientific Assistant/B (Civil), Pharmacist/B and Technician/B (Draughtsman) Civil. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Scientific Officer/C (Medical)- 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)- 01 Post
- Pharmacist/B- 01 Post
- Technician/B (Draughtsman) Civil- 01 Post
- Scientific Officer/C (Medical) - M.B.B.S + One year experience is essential.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering (03 years after S.S.C) with minimum of 60% marks.
- Pharmacist/B- HSC (10+2) + 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Technician/B (Draughtsman) Civil- Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths subjects and ITI Draughtsman (Civil) Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications so as to reach on or before 31 August 2015.