Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Food and Public Distribution invited applications for the post of Deputy Director (Storage and Research) by transfer on deputation basis. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 13 June 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Deputy Director (Storage and Research) - 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Masters’ Degree in Entomology or Plant Pathology or Biology or Bio-Chemistry from a recognized university or;
- Masters’ Degree Agriculture with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology or Bio-Chemistry from a recognized university.
- Masters’ Degree in Zoology or Botany or Chemistry from a recognized university.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.