Applications are invited from the Department of Germanic & Romance Studies, University of Delhifor the Guest Faculty for the following Foundation Courses in the Four Year Under Graduate Programme in French, German, Spanish and Italian. .The eligible candidates can apply for the posts with the qualification certificates, experience certificate, age proof and other relevant documents. The Department of Germanic & Romance Studieshas its origins in the Department of Modern European Languages which was established in 1948.
• Last Date for Submitting the Application:09th December, 2013.
• Interview Date &Venue:10thDecember, 2013 (Tuesday) at 11:00 a.m. in the Department.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Guest Faculty for Building Mathematical Ability
Course: FYUP Semester–II.
No.of Posts: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates must possess qualifications as per UGC rules:
• MA in concerned subject with at least 55%
• NET or Ph.D.
• Relaxation in qualifications, if any, will be made in exceptional cases on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
• Interested candidates should apply along with a CV, teaching experience, and NET certificate
• Applications should reach the office of the Department by 9thDecember 2013.
• Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 10thDecember 2013 at 11:00 a.m. in the Department.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: 80 Vacancies for Junior Resident Post
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 for 1100+ Multiple Vacancies, Apply Till 11 February
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 28 Junior Scientific Assistant Posts
Dept of Women & Child Development Lakshadweep Recruitment 2019 for 8 DEO, Peon and other Posts