Department of Local Government Punjab Notified Recruitment for Building Inspectors Posts 2013
Department of Local Government Punjab invited application for the post of Building Inspector on regular basis, last date of sending application is 15 October 2013.
Department of Local Government Punjab invited application for recruitment to the post of Building Inspectors on regular basis in various Municipal Corporations in the State. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 October 2013. The Government of Punjab is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Punjab, a judiciary and a legislative branch
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15 October 2013
- Date & Time of Written test: 16 November 2013 between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Name of the Posts: Building Inspectors
- Total no. of Posts: 50 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-40 years as on 15 October 2013.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years for the persons who has already in the employment of the Punjab Government, other State Government or the Government of India.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years for SC/BC and 50 years for Physically Handicapped.
Candidates should possess Diploma in Architecture from a recognized university or institution.
General Category Candidates will be required to pay fee of Rs. 1000/-(in case of SC/ST candidates Rs. 500/-) in the form of bank draft payable at Chadigarh in favour of Chairman Selection Committee-Cum-Director Local Government Punjab.
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/- + GP Rs.4400/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test only.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application form as available in website.
- The application complete in all respects along with necessary enclosures, photographs, including the DD for the application fee should be sent to the following address before 15 October 2013.
Department of Local Government Punjab,
SCO No: 131-132, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh