Department of Archaeology & Museums announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Surveyor, Library Clerk, Driver, and Clerk/ Typist. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview from 16 August to 20 August 2016.
Date to come for Walk-in interview:
- Technical Assistant: 16 August 2016
- Surveyor: 17 August 2016
- Library Clerk: 18 August 2016
- Driver: 19 August 2016
- Clerk/ Typist: 20 August 2016
Department of Archaeology & Museums Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Surveyor: 01 Post
- Library Clerk: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Clerk/ Typist: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant & Other Posts
- Technical Assistant: Candidate should possess 2nd Class Master’s degree in Ancient Indian History with Culture and Archaeology or Medieval Indian History. OR, 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit or Arabic or Persian or Pali or Prakrit and Bachelor of Arts with Medieval Indian History or Ancient Indian History as one of the subject.
- Surveyor: Diploma or Certificate of Surveyor from recognized Institution OR, Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Library Clerk: Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher education and should have passed certificate course in Library Science.
- Driver: Matric
- Clerk/ Typist: 10+2/ Graduate or equivalent.
Upper age limit for the post is 42 years.
How to Apply for Dept. of Archaeology & Museums, Haryana Technical Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the relevant documents at Art Design Building, Sector-10, Chandigarh from 16 August to 20 August 2016.