Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of “Office Superintendent” in Fishery Survey of Indiaon Deputation/ Contract (Short Term) Basis.The post is for the period of 03 (Three) years. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Office Superintendent: 06 (Six).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers working in the similar or equivalent Dept. under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories:
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With 10 years ofexperience of the regular service in pay band (PB - 1) Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- or equivalent; and
- PossessDegree or Diplomain the appropriate fieldor equivalentfrom the recognized Board or University or Institutionwith appropriate work experience of minimum 02 years in the relevant field.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shallnot be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format (in duplicate)along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Director General, Fishery Survey of India,Botawala Chambers, Sir P. M. Road, Fort,Mumbai – 400 001” within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.