Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), Ministry of Defence invited applications for the Posts of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of advertisement: 14 February 2015
- Last date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Research Associate- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- 03 Posts
- Research associate- PhD in Microbiology/ Biotechnology. Candidates should have a First class with a minimum of 65% in their Post Graduate Degree. PhD degree should have been awarded at the time of applying. Candidates should have a minimum of 2. research papers from their thesis published in peer reviewed SC; journals.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Food Science / Food Technology / Food Science & Technology / Food Science & Nutrition / Chemistry. Candidates should have a First class with a minimum of 65% in their Post Graduate Degree.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.Sc., M.Tech. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Bioscience / Botany / Life Science. Candidates should have a First class with a minimum of 65% in their Post Graduate Degree.
Age Limit: 18-35 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.