Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Ministry of Defence, Ahmednagar invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the following post of Draughtsman at Contrallerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles), Ahmednagar. The post will be on probation period of 02 (two) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within the period of 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. (Published on 5 April 2014)
Details of Posts
Draughtsman: 01 (One)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria :
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from any recoganised Board.
- Certificate Course or Diploma in Draughtsmanship of a duration not less than two years (including six months practical training) from recoganised Industrial Training Institute or equivalent.
One year experience as Draughtsman in a Central/ State Govt. Dept.
- Age Limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxable as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- Per Month plus allowances as admissible.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply neately typed on the A4 size paper as per prescribed proforma along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC), & a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application and enclosed with self- addressed envelope affix postage stamp of Rs. 25/- must reach to ”The Contoller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles), Post Box No. 2, Aurangabad Road, Ahmednagar – 414 003 through Registered Post within 21 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test then Skill Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.