Directorate of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) Punjab invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 287 posts of Medical Officers. The interview is scheduled to be held on 15 May 2015.
- Date (Time) of Walk In Interview: 15 May 2015 (10.00 am)
- Last date for submission of application in the prescribed format: 11 May 2015
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Medical officer
- Number of Post: 287
Pay Scale Rs 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India and must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 01 January 2015
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to along with scanned testimonials at firstname.lastname@example.org.