Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), Punjab Job Notification 2021: Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), Punjab has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) posts. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 and 27 June 2021.
Application form in a prescribed format should reach the Office of the Directorate on or before 27 June 2021. Candidates should check the prescribed age limit and qualification as given in the DHFW Punjab notification. The selection process of DHFW Punjab will be based on academic performance and interview. While appearing interview, applicant need to bring some relevant documents with self attested photocopies. Further details of DHFW Punjab recruitment, Punjab Health Department Recruitment, selection list, results etc. will be updated regularly on the official website.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 26 and 27 June 2021
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), Punjab Medical Officer (Specialist) Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer (Specialist): 287 Posts
Candidate should hold MBBS/Postgraduate degree in a concerned specialty recognized by the medical council of India. Check the notification for more details. Age Limit: Between 18 years to 37 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 and 27 June 2021. Applicant should submit filled application form to the given address. Address: The Directorate, Health and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh.
- Go to the official website “health.punjab.gov.in”
- In the homepage, select Recruitment.
- Click the Public Notice- Walk in Interview MO (Spl) Dated 27-06-2021.pdf
- Download and read notification carefully.
- If persons are eligible then initially apply.
- Then attend interview with required documents.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles