District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Birbhum Jobs Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Birbhum invited applications for the posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician and other posts in various disciplines. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 22 December 2015.
- Last Date of Application: 22 December 2015
District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Birbhum Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer (Full Time) – 04 Posts
- Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – 01 Post
- District Consultant (Public Health) – 01 Post
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – 01 Post
- Quality Manager – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree with Compulsory Internship.
- Lab Technician: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass and Diploma in the respective discipline.
- District Consultant/ Quality Manager: Possess MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Degree or Diploma/ Degree in the respective discipline.
Experience Required to apply for National Health Mission, Birbhum Vacancy: having 02 (two) years/ 01 year (Whatever required) of relevant experience in the concerned field for the respective posts.
Age Limit for Medical Officer Jobs
Gen: 63 years (for full time) & 65 years (for post under NHM)
Age Limit for Lab Technician, District Consultant and Quality Manager Jobs
Gen: 40 years
How to Apply for the DHFWS, Birbhum Medical Officer and Other Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents and the 02 (two) self- addressed envelopes affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 10/- to Office of the Chief Medical Officer at Health IDPMU section —Room no. I Ground floor New building) P0-Suri District Birbhum, Pin-731101, Near Zilla School Ground , Old outdoor campus on or before 22 December 2015.
Application Fee for Medical Officer and Other Jobs
Gen Category: Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft.
Reserved Category: Rs. 50/-.