DHFWS, Cooch Behar Recruitment 2019 for 20 Staff Nurse & Other Posts
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Cooch Behar has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 January 2019.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar Job Notification: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Cooch Behar has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 January 2019.
Last Date of Application: 21 January 2019
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Vacancy Details
- Programme Officer-01
- Psychiatric Nurse-01
- Block Accounts Manager-01
- Account Personnel-01
- Malaria Technical Supervisor-03
- Laboratory Technician-03
- Staff Nurse-02
- Lab Technician-01
- Lady Counsellor-02
- MO Thalassaemia Unit-01
- GNM Thalassaemia Unit-01
- Programme Officer-MD in Psychiatry or equivalent degree
- Psychiatric Nurse-General Nursing +Diploma in psychiatric nursing or general nurse with one month of training.
- Block Accounts Manager-B.Com and knowledge of computer accounting.
- Account Personnel-B.Com with advanced knowledge of computer accounting
- Sahayika/Attendent(Female)-HS Passed
- Malaria Technical Supervisor-Graduate from Biology
- Laboratory Technician-Graduate from Biology/Chemistry/Micro Biology
- Staff Nurse-Completed GNM Training course from an Indian Nursing council/WB nursing Council.
- Lab Technician-Higher Secondary pass and diploma in Medical Laboratory
- Lady Counselor- Graduate in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Human Development
- MO Thalassaemia Unit-MBBS degree recognized from MCI
- GNM Thalassaemia Unit-Completed GNM Course recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- GNM-Candidates should have completed BSC Nursing Course/GNM Training course.
Age (As on 01 January 2019)
- Programme Officer-Up to 64 Years
- Psychiatric Nurse-Up to 40 Years
- Block Accounts Manager-Up to 40 Years
- Account Personnel-Up to 40 Years
- Sahayika/Attendent(Female)-Up to 40 Years
- Malaria Technical Supervisor- Up to 40 Years
- Laboratory Technician-Up to 40 Years
- Staff Nurse-Up to 64 Years
- Lab Technician-Up to 40 Years
- Lady Counselor-25 to 40 Years
- MO Thalassaemia Unit-Up to 63 years
- MO Thalassaemia Unit-Up to 40 years
- GNM-21 Years to 40 Years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.wbhealth.gov.in before 21 January 2019 and send applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the CMOH and Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Cooch Behar, Lalbag, Debibari Road, Cooch Behar on or before 25 January 2019.