Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Job Notification: Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has invited applications for the Teaching and Non Teaching posts. Interested persons can apply for Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 07 August 2020.
The Institute is located in a picturesque environment on the banks of Khadakwasla Lakesurrounded by Sahyadri hills. The DIAT Campus is well served by the Pune Municipal Transport buses, auto rickshaws and taxis.
- Last Date of Offline submission application form: 07 August 2020
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy Details
- Professor: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
- Consultant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor: i) An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a min. of 10 (ten) research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC -listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations- 2018, The person must possess a Master Degree with at least 55% marks in the department specific area of specialization, as per Para 3 above.
ii) A Min. of ten (10) years of teaching exp. in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and /or research exp. at equivalent level at the Univ./National Level Institutions (NLI) with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- Associate Professor: i) Doctorate with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A Master Degree with at least 55% marks in the department specific area of specialization, as per Para 3 above.
- Assistant Professor: Post Graduate with Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Consultant: PG Degree with at least 55 percent of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven-point scale. At least 15 years of exp. as Assistant Professor (Sr. Scale)/Assistant Professor with 8 years in Associate Professor grade along with experience in Higher Education Administration. OR 15 years of admin. Exp. of which 08 (eight) years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 07 August 2020. Apply on specific application form downloaded from the `Career’ column of diat official website, www.diat.ac.in.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles