Dibrugarh University (DU), Dibrugarh has invited applications for admission to part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2015-2016 from all the MBA aspirants.
Important Dates for MBA Admission in Dibrugarh University:
Last date of issue/submission of forms: 24th July 2015.
Date of CMSDU test: 2nd August 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admission in Dibrugarh University:
Educational qualification for MBA Admission in Dibrugarh University:
1. The interested candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognised university in any discipline except music and fine arts.
2. They must also possess a work experience of minimum 2 years.
Selection procedure for MBA Admission in Dibrugarh University:
1. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Center for Management Studies Dibrugarh University (CMSDU-2015) results.
2. This will be followed by an interview which will be conducted by a panel of judges.
3. The candidates who score more than 500 as their MAT score will be exempted from their CMSDU test.
Application procedure for MBA Admission in Dibrugarh University:
• The candidates need to buy a registration kit which would contain the application form and other admission procedure details by paying Rs 650 and Rs 400 for candidates who seek exemption from CMSDU Test.
• Candidates may request for a registration kit by sending a bank deposit slip of Rs 650 in the prescribed format PNB A/C: 0157002100032540 (code: PNBO 994000) which can be tendered through any Branch of Punjab National Bank along with postage worth Rs 50.