Heritage Institute of Management & Communication (HIMCOM) is a leading media academy providing student the best exposure in Media Industry. The best mass communication institute based at Maharani Bagh, South Delhi is prominent for its innovative practical coverage besides the smart theoretical classes. The institute offers its students a platform to foster their skills in the best way possible.
Not only the practical exposure and theory classes, the institute believes in giving pertinent counseling and guidance to their students to choose their career path. We can summarize that HIMCOM offers all the facilities under one roof. It is not just an institute rather a cultivating field for students seeking their profession in media industry.
HIMCOM offers regular Degree and Diploma courses in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism. The course details are as follows:
- Bachelors in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism (BA-MCAJ) + GDMC- 03 years course.
- Masters in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism (MA-MCAJ) + PGDMC- 02 years course.
- PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism (PGD-MCAJ)- 01 year course
- PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & Production (PGD-BJP) - 01 year course.
- Diploma in Video Editing (DVE) - 06 months.
- Diploma in Videography (Camera & Lighting) - 06 months.
- Diploma in Vide Production (DVP) - 06 months.
If you have the urge to rise in media industry and make your dreams come true then HIMCOM is the best option for you with various placement opportunities. You may visit the site: http://www.himcom.in/ to get more information about the institute. You may also visit the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HimcomIndia/.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this Notification is solely by HIMCOM., Jagranjosh.com bears no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information. Individuals are therefore suggested to check the authenticity of the information.