Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage invited applications for the posts of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Laboratory Attendant/Messenger. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 20 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 20 July 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant/Messenger- 01 Post
- Research Associate- Doctorate or Master Degree with 1st Division or 50% marks in Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry with 02 years of research experience having practical knowledge of GC, HPLC, GC-MS and exposure to Pesticide Residue Analysis and working knowledge of computer.
- Senior Research Fellow- Master Degree in Entomology/Nematology/Plant Pathology/Agronomy (Weed Science) with 1st Division or 60% marks and working knowledge of computer.
- Laboratory Attendant/Messenger- Xth standard pass. Familiar with the laboratory glassware, chemical etc.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 20 July 2015.