Director General Border Security Force Notified Recruitment to 7 Various Posts, 2013
Director General Border Security invited application for recruitment to the post Auto Electrician, Black Smith, Filter, Vulcanize or Operator Tyre Repair Plant, Upholster and Store Keeper. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20May 2013. For more information read on.
Director General Border Security invited application for recruitment to the post Auto Electrician, Black Smith, Filter, Vulcanize or Operator Tyre Repair Plant, Upholster and Store Keeper. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 May 2013. The BSF is a border guarding force of the Government of India. Established on 1 December 1965, it is one of the Central Armed Police Forces. Its primary role is to guard India's international borders during peacetime and also prevent trans border crime.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 20 April 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 20 May 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Names of the Posts:
1. Sub -Inspector (Auto Electrician): 4 Posts
- Auto Electrician: 14 Posts
- Black Smith or Tin Smith: 7 Posts
- Fitter: 6 Posts
- Vulcanize or Operator Type Repair Plant: 4Posts
- Upholster: 1 Post
- Store Keeper: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 37
- Candidates age limit should be between 20-25 years for SI (Technical)
- And 18-25 years for CT (Technical) as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should possess minimum three years Diploma in Auto Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by government for Sub Inspector (Technical) post
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board or institute or equivalent and industrial training institute certificate in respective trade for Constable (Technical) posts.
- Application Fee For General And OBC:- Rs-50/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST:- Free Of Cost
- Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for SI (Technical)
- Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/- for CT (Technical)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- written examinations
- physical measurement
- physical efficiency test
- practical test
- Medical examination
How to apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available on website www.bsf.nic.in with three recent passport size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer and two self addressed envelopes of size of 25X12 cms with postal stamp with Rs.27/- each should also be attached, attested copy of related certificates and super scribe the envelope as “Application for the post of Sub inspector (Technical)/ Constable (Technical) in BSF for Motor Transport Workshop Cadre-2013.”, to the respective addresses as mention in the notification before 20 May 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE