Director General School Education, Haryana invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following belowmentionedposts of “Special Educators/ Resource Teachers “on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 July 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 July 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Special Educators/ Resource Teachers”
No. of Posts: 95 (Ninety Five).
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institution and B.Ed. (Special Education (HI))/ General) with 02 years Diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- Post Graduate in relevant subject and Diploma in Special Education (HI) or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. And
- Possess Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject up to Metric standard.
- All qualification in Special Education should be recognized from RCI (Rehabilitation council of India) institutions.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 18 to 40 years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may applyin the prescribed format with complete detailsalong with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.with a recent passport size photographshould be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Office of Director GeneralSchool Education, Haryana (IED-Cell), ShikshaSadan, 6th Floor, Sector – 5, Panchkula” on or before 21 July 2014.