Directorate General Border Security Force invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI) and Constable (Storeman). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement. The BSF is a border guarding force of the Government of India. Established on 1 December 1965, it is one of the Central Armed Police Forces. Its primary role is to guard India's international borders during peacetime and also prevent trans border crime.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 17 August 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 30 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement
- Closing date for receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas: 45 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies:-
Names of the Posts:
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanics (ASI): 03 Post
- Constable (Storeman): 10 Post
Total No. of Posts: 13 Post
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanics (ASI): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 28 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Constable (Storeman): Candidates age limit should be between 20-25 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanics (ASI): Candidates should possess minimum three years Diploma in relevant trade recognized by Directorate General Civil Aviation with relevant experience.
- Constable (Storeman): 10th class passes with science as a subject from a recognized board or institute, work experience in store or ware housing of government and knowledge in computer
- Application Fee For General And OBC:- Rs-50/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST:- Free Of Cost
- Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/- for Assistant Aircraft Mechanics (ASI)
- Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/- for Constable (Storeman)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- written examinations
- physical measurement
- physical efficiency test
- practical test
- Medical examination
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available on website www.bsf.nic.in with three recent passport size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer and two self addressed envelopes of size of 25X12 cms with postal stamp with Rs.39/- each should also be attached, attested copy of related certificates and super scribe the top of the envelope with name of the post applied in bold letters to the respective addresses as mention in the notification within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement and 45 days for remote areas.