Directorate General of Health Services invites applications for Walk – in – Interveiw to fill up the following vacant posts purely on “Contract Basis” in Central Leprosy Division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Walk in Interview will be held on 06 January 2014 at 11:00 A. M. in the Chamber of Dr. S. Y. Kothari, Special DG (PH), Directorate General of Health Services, Room No. 439 – A – 1, A – Wing at Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 108. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) also renders technical advice on all medical and public health matters and in the implementation of various health schemes.
- Walk –in – Interview Date and Time : 06 January 2014 at 11:00 A. M.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post : “Consultant” (Total 03 Posts)
Name of Division & No. of Posts
- Public Health : 01(One).
- Training/ IEC : 01(One).
- Programme Monitoring : 01(One).
2. Name of Post : “Budget & Finance Officer”
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
3. Name of Post : “Logistic & Supply Officer”
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- For Consultant (Public Health) :
Post Graduate qualification in Preventive Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Public Health Or MBBS with 5 years experience in health programmes.
Experience: 02 years of experience in the area of specialization.
- For Consultant (Training/ IEC) :
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Preventive Social Medicine (PSM)/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration/ Public Health. Or
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Communication/ Advertising/ Social Sciences/ Developments Studies/ Communications/ Media Research or Health Education.
Experience: 02 years experience in the field of Teaching/ Training/ IEC.
- For Consultant (Programme Monitoring) :
Post Graduate qualification in Preventive Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Public Health/ Community Health Administration. Or MBBS with 5 years and above experience in National Health Programme may also apply.
Experience: 02 years of experience in the National Health Programmes specialization.
- For Budget & Finance Officer :
Graduates with 5 years experience in the field of Budgeting and Accounting/ Expenditure Control in Govt. Departments/ Ministries.
- For Logistic & Supply Officer :
Graduate with 5 years experience in procurement, supply and management of stores.
Note : Knowledge of Computer & Internet usage is must for every post.
Age Limit :
The age limit for the candidates is up to 65 years.
Remuneration/ Salary :
- Consolidated Salary is Rs. 70,000/- Per Month for Consultant’s posts.
- Consolidated Salary is Rs. 40,000/- Per Month for Budget & Finance Officer and Logistic & Supply Officer’s posts.
General Instructions :
- The eligibility criteria, qualification, experience, job profile and other Terms & Conditions etc. along with prescribed Application Performa may be seen on the website www.nlep.nic.in
- Applicants are requested to bring their applications on the prescribed Performa, along with photocopies of all the required documents, at the time of interview.
- Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease including complete withdrawal.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.