Directorate General of Health Services, Rural Health Training Centre, Government of India invited application for the posts of Lady Health Visitor and Staff Nurse. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 02 May 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within one month from the publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Lady Health Visitor- 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 02 Posts
- Lady Health Visitor- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+GP Rs. 2800
- Staff Nurse- PB-1 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+GP Rs. 4600
- Lady Health Visitor-
- Successful completion of ANM/Health Worker Female/ Multi Purpose Worker Female Training Course recognized by Indian/State Nursing Council after Matriculation or equivalent.
- Registration with any State Nursing Council as Health Worker Female/MPW (F)/ANM in Nursing and Midwifery.
- Staff Nurse-
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Successful completion of General Nursing & Midwifery course, recognized by Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post and send their applications as per the prescribed format so as to reach within one month from the date of publication of advertisement.