Directorate General of Indian Systems of Medicines, Jammu and Kashmir invited application for recruitment to the posts of Manager, Consultants, Officers, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 08 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the post
- Programme Manager
- Finance Manager
- Accounts Manager
- HMIS Manager
- Data Entry Operator
- Specialist Doctor
- Medical Officer
- Medical Officer/ Assistant Research Officer
- Pharmacist (ISM)
- Masseurs/ Attendant
- Programme Manager: Medical Graduate with PG Degree in Public Health / Health Administration / Hospital Administration/ Community Medicine/ /Phd in business Administration from recognized University with 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Consultants: MD-Ayurveda /Unani degree or BAMS/BUMS degree from recognized university with minimum 5 years experience in Public Health Programme.
- Finance Manager: CA / ICWA / MBA Finance with 60 % marks from recognized university with computer skills and working knowledge of Tally Experience minimum of 3 years. post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Accounts Manager: Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com from recognized University with Computer skills and working knowledge of Tally. Minimum 3 years of post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- HMIS Manager: MBA-IT/ MCA/ M.Sc.-IT/BCA from recognized institute or University. Minimum 5 years experience in a government or any other reputed organization. Exposure in social sector schemes at national, state and district level and knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel, MS access would be essential.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate from any Recognized University with Polytechnic diploma in Computer application from any recognized institute and having typing speed more than 35 words per minute.
- Specialist Doctor: MD-Ayurveda /Unani degree from recognized University/institute. Recognized by CCIM and registered with J&K Board of Ayurvedic / Unani.
- Medical Officer: Bachelor's Degree in the concerned subject i.e. BAMS/BUMS or equivalent from any institute recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (as the case may be) and registered with J&K Board of Ayurvedic / Unani.
- Medical Officer/ Assistant Research Officer: Bachelor's Degree in the concerned subject i.e, BNYS from recognized University/Institute.
- Pharmacist (ISM): Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt.
- Masseurs/ Attendant: Minimum Matric and maximum upto 10+2.Preference will be given to those who has additional qualification /experience of working in the ISM / AYUSH Sector J&K.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the office of the Directorate General of Indian Systems, of Medicine J&K, Shalteng, Srinagar/ Camp Office Directorate General of Indian Systems of Medicines, J&K Indira Chowk (Jammu) before 08 June 2015.