Directorate General of Quality Assurance Notified Recruitment for Various Posts of 2014
Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA), Ministry of Defense invites applications from the eligible citizens of Indian, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications to fill up the following posts of Tailor (SS) & Carpenter (SS) Group ‘C’ mentioned below.
Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA), Ministry of Defense invites applications from the eligible citizens of Indian, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications to fill up the following posts of Tailor (SS) & Carpenter (SS) Group ‘C’ mentioned below. The principal task of the Ministry of Defense is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the organizations, establishments etc.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Tailor (SS): 01 Post
Carpenter (SS): 01 Post
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/Board/Uiversity.
(ii) Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Pass Certificate in the specified field of Tailoring and Sewing for Tailor and Carpenter for Carpenter or it equivalent Defence Service Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central and State Govt.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the General candidates is 27 Years.
• Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Band (PB)–1, Pay Scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/-.
How to Apply
• Applications should be submitted on the plain paper as per the Prescribed Proforma along with copies of testimonials for educational qualifications certificate/Experience certificate in trade (if any)/date of birth certificate/Caste certificate (if applicable), discharge certificate (in case of ex- serviceman) etc.and self–addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of minimum amount.
• Two recent passport size colored photo (by Gazetted Officer) one should affix on the application form and other enclosed with the form for Admit Card.
• The application should be addressed to “Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Textiles & Clothing), PB No.294, Kanpur” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF__________________”.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration for the particular post.