Directorate of Education, Manipur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Primary Teacher, Hindi Primary Teacher, Arts Graduate Teacher and Science Graduate Teacher. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 August 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 8 August 2014
Name of the Posts
- Primary Teacher: 106 Posts
- Hindi Primary Teacher: 10 Posts
- Arts Graduate Teacher: 15 Posts
- Science Graduate Teacher: 9 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 140
- Primary Teacher: Higher Secondary or Pre University or its equivalent and TET passed.
- Hindi Primary Teacher: Higher Secondary or Pre University or its equivalent, Rashtrabhasa Kovid or its equivalent and TET passed.
- Arts Graduate Teacher: BA, B.Ed or equivalent.
- Science Graduate Teacher: BSc, B.Ed or equivalent.
- Candidate age should not be more than 38 years for all posts as on 1 July 2014.
- Age Relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of academic performance.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply as per the prescribed application format as given in notification.
- The application form duly complete in all respects along with attested copies of all educational certificates and other relevant documents must reach to the Office of the Additional Deputy Commissioner, Jiribam on or before 8 August 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.