Directorate of Forest Education, under Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India invited application for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts of Training Officer Hindi, Sports Officer, Officer Superintendent, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Ordinary Grade Staff Car Driver in various regions. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 15 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Training Officer Hindi- 02 Posts
- Sports Officer- 02 Posts
- Officer Superintendent- 01 Post
- Stenographer- 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk- 02 Posts
- Ordinary Grade Staff Car Driver- 02 Posts
- Training Officer Hindi- PB-3 Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Sports Officer- PB-2 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Officer Superintendent- PB-2 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Stenographer- PB-2 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Upper Division Clerk- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Ordinary Grade Staff Car Driver- PB-1 Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Education Qualification: For details on education qualification, click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 15 June 2015.