Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Puducherry Notified Recruitment for 66 Posts 2014
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Puducherry invites applications from eligble Indian Citizens who are Natives / Residents of Union Territory of Puducherry for filling up the following below mentioned vacancies by direct recruitment.
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Puducherry invites applications from eligble Indian Citizens who are Natives / Residents of Union Territory of Puducherry for filling up the following below mentioned vacancies by direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 April 2014 by 05.45 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 04 April 2014 by 05.45 PM.
Details of Posts
Staff Nurse: 58 (Fifty Eight).
Dietician: 06 (Six)
Orthotic Technician: 01 (One)
Fitter: 01 (One)
- For Staff Nurse
(i) A pass in H.Sc. examination or its equivalent.
(ii) Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent from a recognised institution and
(iii) Registration as a Nurse and Midwifery or equivalent in any State Nursing Council in India.
(iv) Selection will be made of the persons possessing knowledge of the regional language of Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu as the case may be according to the availability of vacancies in different regions of the Union Territory of Puducherry at the time of selection.
- For Dietician
(i) B.A. or B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry or Physiology as one of the subjects or a degree in Domestic Science, or Nursing or Medicine and Surgery of a University in the State or an equivalent degree of an Indian or a Foreign University and a diploma in Dietetics of the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta or any other Institution or body recognised by the Government of Madras.
(ii) A degree in Home Science of a University in the State or equivalent degree of an Indian or a foreign University.
- For Orthotic Technician
(i) SSLC or its equivalent.
(ii) Diploma in Prosthetics/ Orthotics from a recognised reputed training institute.
(iii) 3 years experience as Prosthetic / Orthotic Technician.
- For Fitter
(i) Should have passed III Form or its equivalent.
(ii) Craftsmanship certificate issued by the Ministry of labour and employment, G.O.I. or by I.T.I. or by any other recognised institution in the trade concerned.
Experience for a period of not less than 2 years in a recognised workshop.
- Age limit for the candidate should be between 18 years to 32 years as on 04.04.2014.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT/ Ex-SM/ MSP/ DPA (PH)/ Widows / Divorced Women etc categories will be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale / Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- Per Month for post of Staff Nurse and Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- Per Month for post of Dietician and Orthotic Technician.
- Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- Per Month for the post of Fitter.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website www.health.puducherry.gov.in along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) and send through The Director, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services, Victor Simonel Street, Old Maternity Hospital Building, Puducherry – 605 001 on or before 04 April 2014 by 05:45 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Personal Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.