Directorate of Medical Education, Hyderabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of Hospital Administrators (Managers) on contract basis in all teaching Govt. General Hospitals in A.P State. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2016.
Rc No. 2980/E11B/2016
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 15 February 2016
Government of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy details
Hospital Administrators (Managers): 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Hospital Administrator Post 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Non – Medical Graduate with MBA and 2 year regular course in Hospital Administration with minimum 5 years post qualification experience working in private or Govt. Hospitals.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in managerial rules in hospitals specializing in healthcare quality.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word, excel, power point and web surfing to search relevant data and documents.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge in Hospital Administration.
- Local language knowledge.
Candidates should not be borned before 1 April 1976.
How to Apply for Directorate of Medical Education, Hyderabad Hospital Administrator Post 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director of Medical Education, A.P., Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 195. Last date of receipt of application is 25 February 2016.
Application Fee for Hospital Administrator Post 2016