District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purulia, Government of West Bengal invited application for recruitment to 19 posts of DEO, Nutritionist, GNM, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 July 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 24 July 2015
Details of Post
1. Data Entry Operator: 01 post
2. Nutritionist: 01 post
3. GNM: 16 posts
4. Accountant: 01 post
1. Data Entry Operator: Rs. 13560/-
2. Nutritionist: Rs. 20000/-
3. GNM: Rs. 17220/-
4. Accountant: Rs. 10000/-
1. Data Entry Operator: Graduate degree from any recognised university having at least 1(one) year Diploma/Certificate course in Computer application from Govt registered Institution with minimum typing speed or 30 wpm. b) Preference will be given to the permanent resident of the district.
2. Nutritionist: M.Sc/ B.Sc in Foods & Nutrition or Equivalent from recognised Institution b) Knowledge in Computer c) Ability to read, write & speak in Bengali d) A candidate can apply for one post for any one district.
3. GNM: a)B.Sc Nursing/GNM from any recognised Institution b) Ability to read, write & speak in Bengali c) Candidate must be a permanent resident or the district applied for
4. Accountant: Graduate in Commerce b) Familiar with Audit in recognised society/institution C) Certificate Course in Computer Minimum six months-CFAS
• For Post 1-3: Between 21 to 40 years
• For Post 4: Upto 65 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Office of CMOH & Secretary, DH&FWS, Ranchi Road, Purulia before 24 July 2015.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January