Office of the District Magistrate, Malda (Social Welfare Section), invited application for recruitment to the post of District Coordinator, Programme Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Block Coordinator and Support Staff for Poorna Shakti Kendra at Manikchak Block. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interviews on 27 October 2013 at 10:00 AM.
- Date & Time of Interview: 27 October 2013 at 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: Office of the District Magistrate, Malda
Name of the Posts:
- District Coordinator: 1 Post
- Programme Assistant: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Block Coordinator: 1 Post
- Support Staff: 22 Posts
Total Number of Post: 26 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 1 October 2013 for Programme Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 45 years as on 1 October 2013 for District Coordinator, Block Coordinator and Support Staff.
- District Coordinator: Master's degree in Social Work or Economics or Women Studies or Law or Governance & Other related field with good knowledge of Computer and ability to work in MS Office package.
- Programme Assistant: B.Com with minimum 3yrs experience and good knowledge of computer and ability to work in MS Office package with good communication skill.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate with minimum 3yrs of experience and good knowledge of computer application.
- Block Coordinator: Graduate with minimum 3yrs experience and Good knowledge of Computer and ability to work in MS Office package & must be resident of Manikchak Block.
- Support Staff: 10th class/12th class passed and must be resident of the same Gram Panchayat with Good communication skill in Public relation, Public dealing, information dissemination etc.
- District Coordinator: Rs.22000/-
- Programme Assistant: Rs.8000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.8000/-
- Block Coordinator: Rs.10000/-
- Support Staff: Rs.4000/-
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format and attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, passport size self attested photograph, testimonials in original and self-attested copies in support of residence, age, qualification and experience to be held at the Office of the District Magistrate, Malda on 27 October 2013 at 10:00 AM.