District Medical & Health Office, Adilabad Job Notification:
District Medical & Health Office, Adilabad invited applications for 21 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 21 September 2015.
Closing Date of Application Forms: 21 September 2015
District Medical & Health Office, Adilabad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
A. Mobile Health Units/Teams
1. MBBS-Medical Officer (Male): 1
2. MBBS-Medical Officer (Female): 1
3. AYUSH-Medical Officer (Male): 1
4. AYUSH-Medical Officer (Female): 1
5. ANM/MPHA (F): 2
6. Pharmacist: 2
B. District Early Intervention Centers (DEIC)
1. Pediatrician: 1
2. Medical Officer: 1
3. Dental Assistant Surgeon: 1
4. Staff Nurse: 1
5. Physiotherapist: 1
6. Audiologist and Speech Therapist: 1
7. Psychologist: 1
8. Optometrist: 1
9. Early Interventionist cum special educator: 1
10. Social Worker: 1
11. Lab Technician: 1
12. Dental Technician: 1
13. DEIC Manager: 1
Eligibility Criteria 21 Various Jobs:
• Medical Officer (Male & Female): MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification.
• Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Male & Female): Degree in Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy and BNYS degree or diploma in Naturopathy.
• Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ANM: SSC, 18 months MPHW (F) Training Certificate OR 2 years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and have completed one year clinical training and Apprenticeship Training.
• Pharmacist: SSC, Diploma in Pharmacy and Registered with Pharmacy Council.
• Pediatrician: MBBS, MD in Paed and Registered with any state Medical Council.
• Medical Officer (Dental): BDS and registered with AP Dental Council.
• Staff Nurse: GNM or BSc (Nursing) and Registered with AP Nursing Council.
• Physiotherapist: Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy.
• Audiologist and Speech Therapist: Bachelor Degree in Speech and language pathology.
• Psychologist: Master degree in Child Psychology.
• Optometrist: Master degree in optometry.
• Early Intervention cum Special Educator: MSc in Disability studies (Early Intervention) with basic degree in physiotherapy (BPT)/Occupational therapy (BOT)/Speech Language pathologist (ASLP)/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS.
• Social Worker: Master of Social Work or Social Science or MA in Sociology.
• Lab-Technician: Intermediate and DMLT or BSc (LT) Diploma.
• Dental Technician: SSC and Diploma in Dental Technician.
• DEIC Manager: Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA).
Age Limit: 18-44 years
Selection Procedure for District Medical & Health Office, Adilabad 21 Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying examination and age.
How to Apply for District Medical & Health Office, Adilabad 21 Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 21 September 2015.