District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar Jobs Notification:
District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar invited applications for 125 Medical & other posts under National Urban Health Mission on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 18 May 2016.
Notification No.: 1512
Last Date of Application: 18 May 2016
District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer – 16 posts
- Staff Nurse – 32 posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) – 45 posts
- Pharmacist – 16 posts
- Lab Technician – 16 posts
- Accountant – 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar Medical & Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer – MBBS; registered with AP/TS Medical Council.
- Staff Nurse – a) SSC; b) 18 months MPHW(F) Training certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one year apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. c) Physical fitness for camp life.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) – a) GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Lab – Technician - a) Intermediate b) DMLT or B.Sc. (LT) from recognized institutions c) Must be registered with the Para Medical Board.
- Pharmacist – Pharmacist a) Intermediate, b) D. Pharmacy.
- Accountant – Accountant B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computer.
Age Limit: 18-44 Years
Selection Procedure for District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar Medical & Other Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/ exam conducted by the organization.
Application Fee for District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar Medical & Other Jobs:
- For SC/ST/Women Candidates – NIL (Exempted)
- For all other candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment – Demand Draft in favour of ICAR Unit SBI payable at Coimbatore.
How to Apply for District Medical & Health Officer Karimnagar Medical & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://karimnagar.nic.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District Medical & Health Office, Opposite:-BSNL Office, Bus station back side,Swetha Hotel lane, Karimnagar, PIN:-505001. The last date of receipt of application is 18 May 2016 till 5.00 PM.