District Office Cuttack invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk & Junior Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 November 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 26 November 2013
Name of the Post:
• Junior Clerk: 66 Posts
• Junior Stenographer: 5 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 71
• Candidate age should be between 20 to 32 years as on 1 October 2013.
• Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
• Candidate should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent examination with Odia as language subject.
• Candidate should have passed M.E. Exam with Odia as a language subject.
• Candidate should have knowledge of Computer skill and qualify in Computer skill test.
• Candidate should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand.
• Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of A/C payees Bank Draft drawn in favour of Collector, Cuttack payable at SBI, Cuttack, Main Branch, Cuttack.
• SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
• Junior Clerk: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
• Junior Stenographer: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format downloadable from notification.
• Fill the form, affix photograph, attach copies of all supporting proofs age, caste, nativity and educational qualification certificates and send to the Collector, Cuttack on or before 26 November 2013.
• Envelopes containing the applications should be super scribed application for the post of Junior Clerk/ Junior Stenographer.